Saturday, March 29, 2014

let's hear it for the boy

happy birthday to layton! let's hear it for the boy! the boy... who I am the luckiest to call mine. 
once when we were dating we each wrote a list of things we loved about each other. while writing mine, I couldn't believe how long it was getting, how I didn't even have to stop and think! I had over 200 things on the list then, and its grown and grown. I could go on forever about reasons why I love this boy... but here are just a couple!!

you are motivated, driven, and such a hard worker

you are hilarious and always making me laugh
you are the perfect travel bud/partner in crime

you enjoy the little things in life

you are so sweet with your nieces and nephews, and are going to be the best dad

and because you make me the happiest girl in the world!!!


love ya babe

xoxo

L










No comments:

Post a Comment