Saturday, March 22, 2014

softball, shopping, and shortpump

If I have learned one thing about UVA, it is that softball is a way of life out here. I mean people are downright competitive and obsessed with the game. Haha and I had never played before in my life! So the first month we were here Layton and I got mits and joined a coed team. I have to say.. it is so much fun. 

On Friday we had a game and I got onto first base for the first time ever. Once there I was like.. "now what do I do?" I had never made it that far... Haha it is the best to be all together with friends in the sunshine playing some good ole softball. 

Baby Hazel is our number one fan
 

On Saturday all the girls went shopping in short pump in honor of Sarah Christenson having a baby! It was such a fun day walking around, eating at CPK and then to see Divergent, which was SO GOOD. I love all the girls here so much and am grateful to have made so many good friends


xoxo 

L


No comments:

Post a Comment