Friday, July 19, 2013

Every year the Bell's go to Bear Lake for a weekend in July. I've been lucky enough to go three times now, and have so much fun every year, but this year was by far my favorite. The weather was perfect, everyone was there, and it was a BLAST. We boated, paddle boarded, and played by the lake. At night we chatted until the A.M. about funny stories, table topics, and more. We munched on delicious food, had a carnival night and went on many lake walks. Probably the highlight of the trip was watching What Lies Beneath with Liane who had never seen it. I couldn't possibly be scared as she made me laugh with her screaming and kicking of her feet. It was sad to think that this was one of our last weekends in Utah. I am so grateful to have the best in laws a girl could ask for. It's always a good time with the Bells!














No comments:

Post a Comment