Tuesday, November 19, 2013

a very happy birthday

as everyone knows, i am a freak about birthdays. i absolutely love them. and why shouldn't everyone love them as much as i do? its a day dedicated to celebrating one individual! and that is exciting! its the BEST. my family used to joke with me about my love for my birthday saying that i treated it like a national holiday... and ever since they put that in my head.. thats exactly how i treat it! a national holiday when everyone should be happy. haha. i know, i'm nuts it's true. 

anyways! 

my birthday was a blast. a couple girls and i went down to the Short Pump mall, (about half way to Richmond from Charlottesville) where we got delicious steamers at Starbucks, shopped around, and ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. 



Layton was such a champ and made my birthday so special even though he was in the middle of a hard week of law school. We went to dinner at a Charlottesville favorite, The Local, and came home to a cake he had baked me. now ladies... i don't know if you are the same, but whenever Layton makes any kind of food or goes shopping for clothing... no matter what I think it is the cutest thing in the entire world. it is the best present just to imagine him mixing the batter, or standing among clothing racks at Old Navy. what a cutie!

as if that wasn't enough, my darling family sent me a birthday box with all sorts of surprises... including ingredients for my favorite cake! yes, we had birthday cake round 2.  


thanks everyone who made my birthday and the national holiday of november 19th so special! until next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment