Saturday, September 14, 2013

Dear Charlottesville

Dear Charlottesville,
Can it only be a month since we met? It is amazing to me that even though I have never been here before, it feel like home.. Charlottesville... with all of your humidity, green trees, amazing restaurants, kind people, historic landmarks, hidden nature walks, busy downtown... you have won my heart. I am so grateful to say that I love it here. People always ask, "So, do you guys like it here so far?" My answer is always a "Yes!" But it's more than a yes I like it here. It's yes I LOVE it here. Yes this place has taken me in and helped me get over homesickness. Yes, everyday when my husband trots off to law school and I am left alone, I anxiously await what I am going to explore that day. So thank you Charlottesville for providing me with a home away from home.  Can't wait to keep exploring and learning about you for the next three years!
Much love,
Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment