Monday, May 5, 2014

wedding time

Wedding time!! Two of my very best friends got married in the same week can you believe it. Kinsey and Sara were the brides to be and it was the funnest week Salt Lake City has ever seen. Since elementary school we've been attached at the hip and I could not have been happier for both of them!

I flew home on April 25th to find Kinsey waiting for me at the airport to pick me up. It was the best to reunite, see her ring, and get excited for the wedding!





we had the funnest night celebrating kins at her bachelorette party the next night 


finally the big day came! it was such a beautiful sealing.
i was simply overwhelmed with love for both kinsey and joe,
they are so in love and are the perfect match for each other. congrats to the newlyweds!!!!

so happy for Mr. and Mrs. Cannon!


 next up were Sara and Justin. they could not have had more perfect weather!

i mean check out these flowers at the temple 


such a beautiful bride

their reception was a small, intimate sit down dinner with an awesome dance party at the end. it made me so happy to see my best friend marry the man of her dreams! they are so darling and their day was absolutely perfect!

love my girls and fellow bmaids 


i love our married names:) 




whew! what a week! in total: 2 weddings, 2 bachelorette parties, 1 baby shower, and lots of catching up with friends and family:)

fun to catch up with my jerusalem chicks. so excited that jeni a. is coming to uva law school with her hubby!

my girls Mal & Kit 

Fun dinner with the Bell gals

sooo good to spend time with andge 


and a big shout out to my mama...
i needed her so much and she literally saved the day multiple times.  best momma in the world!

fun trip home. see ya soon slc!

xoxo

L

No comments:

Post a Comment